Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl: a matchup of the two most hated teams in the NFL?

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
the Cowboys are the most loved and the most hated team in all of football, we all know that.. but, for this season, I believe the Patriots have taken the "most hated" title from us.. they are the most hated team right now as a result of Spygate, their arrogant jerk of a head coach, their too-cool and cocky and strongly spermed quarterback, the fact that you have to hear 24/7 about their dominance, their notorious cheap shots during games, and their running up the scores and being an overall classless team.. it would be a first: we would actually be the underdogs and the team that the rest of the country was rooting for to win the game.. normally in Super Bowls, every NFL fan outside of Cowboys fans wants us to lose.. I think every NFL fan outside of Washington DC, Philly and half of New York would be rooting for us to win in this one.. they would still hate us.. and they would hate that they were having to cheer for us.. but they would just hate us less and would love to see us knock off the Pats.. that would be kinda cool.. you know that fans in Miami would root for us really hard to win if the Pats still have perfect record..

oh, and I think it might be the most watched game ever.. you know that the Cowboys are always the biggest draw in the NFL, because they are the most loved and also the most hated.. but everyone would especially want to watch these two teams that they hate so much.. plus, its a matchup of the team of the 90s against the team of the 00s.. the Patriots might be shooting for a perfect season..

superstarfan

Reaction score
I hate the patriots but I don't think as many others hate them as they should. Maybe you're seeing a different group of people than I am but out in Ca people are still riding that bandwagon hard!