Cowboys vs. Patriots

TheHerd

Reaction score
Depending on how you define talent.....

The Pats are loaded with talent. It shouldn't be lost on people that Bill picks players that are very talented at what he wants them to do for the Patriots.
Like cover receivers, put pressure on the QB, catch the ball when it's thrown to you, etc? I get your point, but the Patriot players are talented. I can't think of more then one defender from our team I'd really over there, and he's a rental.

BigD5

Reaction score
This will be a clinic in coaching circles around your opponent. Belichick will make garrett look like a dad that is coaching a peewee team even though he didn’t even sign up to help coach

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Why not include coaching? Based on coaching New England is already up 14-0.

Talent wise, Dallas is superior.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
And at the end of the game that will not matter one bit.

We're going to spank the Patriots and send them back to their igloos with their tails between their legs.

Cowboys 28, NE 13

This thread can now be closed.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We're going to spank the Patriots and send them back to their igloos with their tails between their legs.

Cowboys 28, NE 13

This thread can now be closed.

We’re being sarcastic now, eh? Might as well go full on sarcasm. Cowboys will blow out the Pats 49-0. Pats will not have a single turnover, meanwhile Dallas has 4 turnovers.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I wasn't being sarcastic.

You REALLY believe that THIS Dallas team (the one that got beat by the Jets and blown out by the Packers) has a chance to go up against the best defense in the league (possibly ever since the 85’ Bears), along with one of the best HC/QB duo of all time, and beat them 28-13?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I have no words. That Iggles game really has you high on optimism. Listen here Broski, don’t get your hopes up. You’re going to be in for the long haul of disappointment. We’ll be lucky to beat the Lions or the Bills in the coming weeks!

LovinItAll

Reaction score
You REALLY believe that THIS Dallas team (the one that got beat by the Jets and blown out by the Packers) has a chance to go up against the best defense in the league (possibly ever since the 85’ Bears), along with one of the best HC/QB duo of all time, and beat them 28-13?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I have no words. That Iggles game really has you high on optimism. Listen here Broski, don’t get your hopes up. You’re going to be in for the long haul of disappointment. We’ll be lucky to beat the Lions or the Bills in the coming weeks!

I hear ya. You've seen what you've seen on our way to 4-3, and I've seen what I've seen.

We'll see. That's why they play the games, my man.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Like we saw last night its a winnable game . Pats have played nobody and just got punched in the mouth . They are not as good as their record indicates but coached well enough to beat all the teams they should beat .

Move the chains , Dont turn the ball over and our QB can run some too . On defense put Brady down at all cost and we have a good chance

catiii

Reaction score
If I was in Garrett's position:

I would put their linebackers in coverage as often as possible. The thinking behind that strategy is, it will spread their defense out, making Zeke's job easier. Plus it is pretty common knowledge that outside linebackers in the 3-4 can't cover very well. So Shultz and Jarwin in the slot positions would be to our advantage.

P.S. More Pollard in the slot please.
Woah! Hold it!! You're way over Garrett's head here. :lmao:

exciter

Reaction score
I can't figure that out myself; if Smith is missing, the whole team is off-kilter. The only position Dallas should struggle with missing is QB. The backups, are not that good.
They beat the saints with Snith out last year. Maybe it has something to do with not having Byron Bell and the mushmellon man as the backups!

Swagger

Reaction score
Patriots couldn't handle Colin Kaepernick, they couldn't handle Lamar Jackson, can they handle Dak Prescott?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
If the team is properly prepared with a good game plan we could win............they got schooled last night.