Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This season is now over. I let the Broncos game go; last week they looked terrible against better competition, but this is unacceptable. I will now join the group that has the Cowboys losing the remainder of their games.

quickccc

Reaction score
OL unit looks confused .. tyron smith did not know who to block

too many flags in the OL or PI on defense

Gallup is a no show ,, and we have no WR threat ..everything is dink and dunk ... this is Garrett- Linehan like plain offense again

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Season's cooked. Just hope the young defense keeps improving and the offense can stay healthy for next season. Need to draft some O-Linesmen next year.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hooked left. If this is a serious football team he doesn't survive to next week. Having a big leg is his whole selling point and he can't make those either.
Agreed. That was the purpose for keeping him. But now he can’t even do that

CB61

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?………..MM 2 years ago when I was screaming for a culture change example young coach? Mike McCarthy was not even in my thoughts? Like I said I'm sorry until the Joneses relinquish full control of this team it's going to be the same old song and dance

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
59 yards guys. 5 9

Even if he has a good chance to make it...that chance is very low. We just gift wrapped amazing field position and points.
Stop crying! You'd be jumping up and down if it was good

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Tony made it seem 77 was wrong. Dak was supposed to throw that ball quick to 13. 77 was right. 4 was wrong and has been multiple times today.
Still doesnt explain 77 wouldnt block the guy , unless he thought its running play

manster4ever

Reaction score
I'd expect them to take a shot with Jackson deep out of the timeout. Especially if Brown or Lewis is trying to cover him. I would.

zeke21

Reaction score
Now we are going for league record fg?

We need to go and find a QB.. dak is crap and the whole nfl has woken up to it.

Denver showed the world how to beat us.. ref's aren't helping but our offence is woeful

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I agree. Referees are a bunch of idiots.

however team is still doing stupid crap too.
Dak overthrow Wilson
Pollard returning kick to the 18
False Start on 63
Dropped ball by Schultz.
Etc
Etc
65 penalty yards halfway through the second quarter will make any team look bad. Receivers are being held 15 yards downfield and no calls. Micah being held egregiously and no calls, but God forbid the center blocks his man on a huge run. Look, they aren't playing great but they should not be down 17-6. Firing the kicker wouldn't be such a bad idea though.

Last edited:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
McCarthy, Moore, Dak, Zeke, etc....

All pretenders.

The only legit star on the team is Parsons.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone. The game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.