Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep_South

Reaction score
you serious? Haven't stopped much of anything. I still don't believe our back 7 is too horrific but our Dline is the worst in the league. I have ranted and raved about Kiffin but one thing is for sure: not many DC's would do much with this line. That's what frightens me for next season: I can see him coming back because Al Davis Jr. will use this excuse.....too many injuries.

Stats say they had 20 carries for 39 yards. That is not exactly the machine we were expecting....

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
agree Sarge...I said 7-9 before the season and I'm sticking to it....haven't seen anything today to make me change my mind.

If we played in a real division it would be worser.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Dez takes himself out of the game. No QB/Coach is going to make Dez a large part of the game as long as he shows he can't catch or fumbles after the catch. Dez is a mistake waiting to happen. The FO should strongly consider trading him in the off season and hopefully get a landfall of pick(s) for him. He has demonstrated the immaturity, fumbles, drop passes is going to continue as we see the evidence every game.

You know most of you, like me, cringe when the ball goes toward Dez and cringe again when he catches one, yes sometimes, scared he's going to drop the ball as he runs or fumbles when he gets tackled. Sad but true.

Lol I bet you have this ready to copy and paste and just hope he fumbles before hitting send

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 57s
The big screen just showed Dez Bryant and Jason Hatcher saying 'Let's go" to their teammates in the locker room.

Zordon

Reaction score
It's called the NFL. Learn about it.

stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.