Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I missed about half of the 1st half, but the stats say we stopped their running game, but breathed life into their passing game.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
agree but do you REALLY think they're capable? One of Oakland's starting interior Olinemen went out hurt on second play of game (center or guard) and have done NOTHING up the middle all game: not one pressure from dtackle. pathetic.

I can hope.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
It's called the NFL. Learn about it.

Wow. You are such an apologist. Romo is being out dueled by Matt friggin McGloin.

Even if romo leads this team back to win in the second half, were still pretenders not contenders. Contenders don't fall flat on their face at home against a bottom 7 or 8 team in this league.

Get a clue.

khiladi

Reaction score
Despite defense being bad, seven of the points come from the defense...

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I have a clue, the romo led offense was beyond terrible for 28 minutes of football

But it really wasn't 28 minutes, yes offense sucked in first quarter but offense only had two drives in second quarter because defense could not get off of the field

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Opie really has the troops ready to play today..................If we lose the divison because we lost at home to Oakland..................WOW..............no coming back from that.

kirkjrk

Reaction score
no team misuses their weapons like dez in a more absurd manner. continually every week no matter how subpar the defense we let them take out our best weapons

Dez takes himself out of the game. No QB/Coach is going to make Dez a large part of the game as long as he shows he can't catch or fumbles after the catch. Dez is a mistake waiting to happen. The FO should strongly consider trading him in the off season and hopefully get a landfall of pick(s) for him. He has demonstrated the immaturity, fumbles, drop passes is going to continue as we see the evidence every game.

You know most of you, like me, cringe when the ball goes toward Dez and cringe again when he catches one, yes sometimes, scared he's going to drop the ball as he runs or fumbles when he gets tackled. Sad but true.

rcaldw

Reaction score
The only way this offense really moves is when timing forces the issue...

If you watched more football you would know this happens a lot around the NFL. Its called a sense of urgency, and it happens with EVERY team, e
What part of a consistent pattern don't you understand? What part of trend don't you understand?

We were last in first half scoring last year...

There is nothing about what you say that I don't understand. What you don't understand is that you don't understand what you think you understand. Understand?

newlander

Reaction score
I missed about half of the 1st half, but the stats say we stopped their running game, but breathed life into their passing game.

you serious? Haven't stopped much of anything. I still don't believe our back 7 is too horrific but our Dline is the worst in the league. I have ranted and raved about Kiffin but one thing is for sure: not many DC's would do much with this line. That's what frightens me for next season: I can see him coming back because Al Davis Jr. will use this excuse.....too many injuries.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Afreakingmazing........
Even a blind man could see this team has issues that go further then just having 2-3 injuries.

kirkjrk

Reaction score
But it really wasn't 28 minutes, yes offense sucked in first quarter but offense only had two drives in second half because defense could not get off of the field

Defense spent a lot of time on field in first half in past games it showed up end of 3rd qtr or early 4th, completely spent,tired.

khiladi

Reaction score
If you watched more football you would know this happens a lot around the NFL. Its called a sense of urgency, and it happens with EVERY team, e

There is nothing about what you say that I don't understand. What you don't understand is that you don't understand what you think you understand. Understand?

Oh it just happens that Romo's numbers are amongst the best in history in the fourth quarter by far cause it happens all the time...

Just love how you tried to blame Romo for changing the play on the drive he essentially did everything without our brain trust and scored...

Now, it happens all the time.... Convenient...

How's that culture change going? Now, it's Jerry's fault...

Status
Not open for further replies.