Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Outside of Denver back when they were missing four starters, is there a defense the Cowboys can move the ball against consistently?

Red Dragon

Reaction score
If anyone is complaining about the Cowboys not running the ball enough...........well, you actually have to gain yardage for it to be useful.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
They're blitzing/dogging on every play. Lets not wait until midway thru the 4th quarter to make an adjustment.

dupree89

Reaction score
perhaps we can trade the Cowboys team for the football team in the AFLAC TV spot.

vlad

Reaction score
Hey I have an idea, lets go to 13 personnel and run. No one will see it coming except for my immigrant Indian mom that barely knows the game. It's always easier to run when everyone is at the line ..... BRILLIANT!

rcaldw

Reaction score
Outside of Denver back when they were missing four starters, is there a defense the Cowboys can move the ball against consistently?

My answer to that is not a popular one, but I believe it. I think we struggle because Romo is inconsistent. He plays great in stretches, but very average in stretches too.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It's still early people. The Packers were in the game for almost a half today and got blown out. NFL football takes time sometimes, and the better team wears em down as the game goes along. No reason to be panicked at the moment.

I would be panicked, but I ate too much turkey.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
At this rate the Cowboys could find themselves in 15 third-down situations by the time the game's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.