Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghst187

Reaction score
Kevin Burnett, Mike Jenkins, Andre Gurode, Andre Holmes.....looks like our ex's are whipping us.
The fact that these guys and all our other ex's are quality contributors on other teams would seem to indicate a problem with our coaching staff.
and btw, Kiffin should be fired at halftime.
And once again, we're making a scrub QB look like a league MVP.

rcaldw

Reaction score
It speaks volumes about this coaching staff when you have so many former players that leave and play well for other teams. The coaches can't get that type of play out of them in Dallas.

They are 4-7 and this game isn't over.

noletime95

Reaction score
This TD is brought to you by. The overpaid and over rated Branson Cart. Another great signing by Jerra!

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think my TV speakers are broken. The crowd seems too quiet when the Raiders have the ball. I mean they can't be that silent can they?

dupree89

Reaction score
6-6 here we come. Fantastic

I'm not ready to say that yet....BUT....20 minutes into the game our offense has put up 7 points. And that was courtesy of getting handed the ball at the raider 2 YL. Nobody will ever convince me that there arent some serious offensive problems. The inconsistency and the inability to sustain drives is baffling.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
A fricking walk on UDFA is toying with the Cowboys defense. Its not like they are playing Montana or Stabler, its some guy named McLovin!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Geez, guys. C'mon! The whole league is mediocre. You really can't expect to be any better than what we're seeing now. Stop being entitled brats!

newlander

Reaction score
Why is Wilcox covering their #1 wr

Kiffin is a dolt...mismatches all over the field as usual Teague.....I said before the season he was a mistake and was roundly criticized for it. This D' might give up 30 today: they're horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.