Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 2nd half game thread | Overtime***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Refs are sleeping. They have not thrown a flag in a while now. I think they realize, the Cowboys are not capable of coming back now.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
did brown ask the ref to throw the flag on him lol i am surprised they didn't throw one.

What is up with the tackling on defense. I mean neal almost missed that tackle too

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Over the past month, this offense has been as bad as any in the league. I mean, I get you’re not going to be high octane with both your top receivers out, but a front office pays a guy $40 million because they think he can keep it afloat for a bit.

Dak is sinking.

J817

Reaction score
The way this team is playing right now, the question is do the Cowboys win another game this season? I mean of course the answer is yes, but if this offense is what it is now, this team may not get into the playoffs.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The thing that sucks is this is all I know. See this team get good? I get excited thinking I may finally see success only to be crushed. Then when we're not doing that, we suck entirely. I don't want to cheer on any other team, but I am starting to lose some interest in this league.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Offense has done nothing either.

They r both losing this game. And it's a month of terrible offense outside the Atlanta game.

Yah no doubt. Its been a month. Zeke is absolutely garbage at this point. He cant do anything.

snadler

Reaction score
I created a thread after the KC loss, if you don’t see that either Dak is still hurt or afraid to get hurt, then you aren’t paying attention..he refuses to step up and run or even step and give himself more time. The injury has taken away one of his strengths which was his mobility, it’s completely gone

Status
Not open for further replies.