Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 2nd half game thread | Overtime***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I can’t believe some of y’all are calling out Kellen Moore. It’s not his fault his QB is missing receivers and then the receivers drop the ball when it actually gets to them. And everything is 100x more difficult when your damn O-Line is letting dlineman run through the backfield literally untouched.
Not sure why Zack was pulling like that leaving a Dlineman with an untouched rush up the field to make a play running at full speed. That play can’t possibly be designed to allow that, can it?

glimmerman

Reaction score
No blocking and honestly.. Your calling a 2nd down play on 3rd down.. Just gonna be ugly later. This is starting to show on play calls. You started with a nice run. I bet it’s the last run.. It’s all passing from here on. Our Defense will give up a big play here and force it.. Dak only needs to run with the ball but he wont and I am going to hold him accountable for it.. Our Defense is done… Here comes the end.. Happy Thanksgiving Yall…

J_Allen

Reaction score
It's time for a new head coach if this is the best he can do getting his team ready to play.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I wish we could do what they just did on first down

Status
Not open for further replies.