Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 2nd half game thread | Overtime***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Nice job downtown Anthony Brown that's number three today ball wasn't anywhere near catchable anyway great job? Should probably try covering him instead of holding him

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Dan Quinn should be fired after this game. all of this man coverage is not working at all! unbelievable. stop doing it, stop being stubborn.

75boyz

Reaction score
This is simply a bad football team. I got suckered in. I admit it. Every year it's the same thing. At least last year they showed us their character early and didn't drag it out.

Yeah man. And I'm usually Captain Negative. I mean they did those 2 wild miracles in Minnesota and New England and I'm like whoa, this looks different this year.

Then Denver happened and I said to myself okay maybe that was their one time stinker.

I mean there is some crazy unlikely wins by supposed lesser over superior teams every week it seems.

But EVEN WITH ALL THAT said above.

This sure now looks like another Same Old Cowboys tv re-run.

Could care less about injuries or refs, good teams overcome it and find ways to win when circumstances aren't ideal. I too was fooled into thinking this year's squad had somehow conquered the adapt and overcome mentality needed.

Nope.

GroundHog Day.

Again.

And that's even IF they end up fluke winning this game, lol

Regardless.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.