Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 2nd half game thread | Overtime***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hopefully, Jerry is having this half time show playing in the Raiders locker room, to bleed their ears.

RamziD

Reaction score
I hate country music with all my heart, but this is actually better than watching Big Sean oddly making a music video during a half time show.
This guy blows. He’s probably going to have a heart attack before his set is over.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The Raiders aren't a crap team. They had some bad luck away from the field, but they're a solid team.
They've had 3 bad losses in a row. Two blowouts and a loss to the mighty Giants. Think about that. The Giants beat this team and only allowed 16 points.

quickccc

Reaction score
too many dropped ball.. tuff enuff without Lamb and Cooper ....

it's not same kellen offense.. no huddle pace, shifts and route design .. seems like OL issues and flags and trying to protect dak has compromise offense and scaling back to be
conservative ....

Creeper

Reaction score
Trysten Hill is playing a good game. Anyone notice? He looks small but he seems to hold his ground.

Today is the first game where I think they really miss Gregory. Still need a better push up the middle too. Carr has too much time to find an open guy.

The offensive line is playing better today than last Sunday. Dak is up and down with his throws.

The offense just looks off still. This is not the same team that won 6 games in a row. They seem flat. At times confused. and not at all fired up.

McCarthy dodged a bullet calling for the 59 yard FG. That was stupid.

I am still not feeling good about this game though. Raiders get the ball to start the half. The defense looks porous against the pass. No pass rush. Too many penalties.

Speaking of which, the second penalty in the end zone was a bad call. the ball was underthrown and Brown had position.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
We’ll see what kind of cojones the Boys have to start the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.