Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Nervous as always.

Big win if we can get it. New Orleans looks banged up so we should be able to get two straight wins and some bodies back.

Jipper

Reaction score
We're gonna feast on the raiders.Raiders.. this team needs to come out angry!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I usually snicker at the weekly this game will tell us everything about this team declarations but this one sort of feels like a real fork in the road.

Win it and you're sitting pretty at 8-3 getting key guys back to actually do something in the postseason.

Lose it and you have to wonder if this team is in collapse mode losing 3 of 4 and having to sweat out even winning a bad division.

I think they win a close one. Maybe in ugly fashion.

Cowboys 26
Raiders 19

Carson

Reaction score
I usually snicker at the weekly this game will tell us everything about this team declarations but this one sort of feels like a real fork in the road.

Win it and you're sitting pretty at 8-3 getting key guys back to actually do something in the postseason.

Lose it and you have to wonder if this team is in collapse mode losing 3 of 4 and having to sweat out even winning a bad division.

I think they win a close one. Maybe in ugly fashion.

Cowboys 26
Raiders 19
Sums it up perfectly

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know we should win this game today. I also believe that we should’ve beat Kansas City. Execution. Energy.

Mannix

Reaction score
It was a national news sports update, but 20 minutes ago on The Fan 105.3 the news guy referred to Cooper AND Lamb being out....anyone else hear that???

Carson

Reaction score
It was a national news sports update, but 20 minutes ago on The Fan 105.3 the news guy referred to Cooper AND Lamb being out....anyone else hear that???
I don’t think anything is official. They just don’t believe he will play

Status
Not open for further replies.