Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half game thread***NO POLITICS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting since March to find out if we would have a season. Here at the 2 minute warning I’m still wondering.

visionary

Reaction score
sooner or later people will realize its them. Keep changing out the other parts but its THEM.

Wait till tomorrow night when the giants play well on offense.

You and your Garrett love

Please stop the whining
This is a Cowboys message board

I’m sure Giants wouldn’t mind another fan and I’m sure we won’t miss your constant excuse making for a proven garbage HC

:facepalm:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Glad I didn’t fall for the Jarwin hype. I almost played him in fantasy

Verdict

Reaction score
We need 7 here and end up ahead at half. It would be a fitting change of luck.

Dre11

Reaction score
So he can actually coach, unlike Jason. He's following what's being called and making notes. I know we're not used to seeing coaching.
lol...
he's doing the same thing Jason did. only fools who's never been on a sideline says foolish thing. letting his coaches do what their supposed to do.

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak needs all-pro blocking. And once he starts feeling pressure, he gets very uncomfortable. His only asset is he doesn’t take risks and limits INTs.
Yes...Dak is definitely NOT Wentz who CARRIES a bad OLine or make them better:lmao2::facepalm:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Yep....Dak hasn't sidestepped/avoided Aaron Donald or any Rams Dlineman for a completion:facepalm:

Are you watching the game...

Yeah, I've knocked Daks pocket awareness before but he's been great in the pocket other than the play on the first drive where he held it too long.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Philbin is going to be up there with Nolan as the season progresses. As I said, the only reason he’s here is because of ties to MM. In his last stint with the Colts, he gave up 56 sacks.

Its pretty obvious that its the players at this point. They just suck. We have good DE's and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.