Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I honestly cannot decide what is worse.

The fact that Claiborne may as well have just stood there, or the fact that it looked like he was motioning for a penalty against the WR while laying on the ground. You didn't even touch the guy and you're motioning for a shove?

This guy can't play the position and doesn't even know what's happening as it happens.

ghst187

Reaction score
This one is over, only question is how ugly it'll get. Bad team, doesn't matter, 3rd string QB, doesn't matter, we're embarrassing

benson

Reaction score
The almighty Coach Garrett once again leads a dysfunctional football team his 12432423 season being on the coaching staff of this team. It's a process

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
have to score here or game is pretty much over, can't stop them.............

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Insulting other users including groups of users will lead to your account being benched. You've been warned.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Its funny because Carr was beat the exact same way but Davis missed him first play of the drive.

Never again do I want to hear the sunshine pumping morons on this board tell me I'm wrong when I tell them the first 2 games of the season don't mean squat when we've been doing this for 4 YEARS.

No one cares what you want to hear and leave the insults for your high school class.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
It's perfectly justified too. We're a bad team with an inept GM. Let's just be blind and cheer.

People who thought the team was bad...thought so before this game. They've been yelling and gnashing their teeth since day 1.

I had modest expectations. Thought we should win this game tho....

Craig

Reaction score
Anyone else tired of seeing receivers always open and behind Carr and Mo? It is getting ridiculous...

Based on the hundreds of daily posts on the topic...no I think you are alone in that one.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Bench Murray those fumbles are unacceptable I love Murray but he has too learn, Garrett it ain't no process grow some and do it.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Garret gets what he wanted' .....looks like it passing the rest of game

Status
Not open for further replies.