Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Now we need to come out in the second half and with their *** despite the officials being senile

Xeven

Reaction score
Basically. Wade Phillips is thinking that the worst thing he could do to Jerry now after beating Garret few times is to make Garrett look good so Jerry brings him back another 5 years .. LOL

Clap Clap

:cool:
Lol

droopdog7

Reaction score
After all that there is confusion. Are you kidding me. That is on the staff.. Line up and run it. They had 12 men and you don’t snap the ball to begin with..
Huh? This is an important play and not only do you want them to rush the play, you also expect the offense to see 12 men on the defense? Ridiculous.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Cowboys aren’t abandoning the run in the red zone. It took this long to realize the obvious..

Chill35

Reaction score
I bet Skip Bayless is digging his Zeke jersey out of the trash at halftime.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Is this the same offense that allows the rams to score before half? Or do we shut them down.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t hate on Heath if he’s the best they’ve got so be it.

He’s just hated on because fans have to have someone to blame when they’re disappointed.
No because the team really needs a Safety. Whoever inqualified and plays there will automatically get hate.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Beautiful drive.....that’s the right feel. They can’t stop Zeke so you stick to it.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Feels great right?

Watch LA score now because we play soft, the get the extra possession after half and score again.

May not see the offense for an hour....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.