Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Un-freakin'-believable what was wrong with that you can hit a guy at the line of scrimmage at that point he's a blocker that's the biggest bunch of horse crap I've ever seen like I said earlier in a different thread I seriously believe these officials either betting on the games or the NFL's telling him to call stuff un-freakin'-believable there's no other explanation they can't be that horrible

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve watched a lot of other teams this year - I think we may be the most undisciplined team in the NFL.

TheHerd

Reaction score
With this defense, it doesn't really matter what we do in first and second down.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Can anyone here defend that call? Another third down call,..that was questionable.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Un-freakin'-believable what was wrong with that you can hit a guy at the line of scrimmage at that point he's a blocker that's the biggest bunch of horse crap I've ever seen like I said earlier in a different thread I seriously believe these officials either betting on the games or the NFL's telling him to call stuff un-freakin'-believable there's no other explanation they can't be that horrible
Quinn grabbed him and slung him to the ground. It was an obvious hold

Status
Not open for further replies.