Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vomit

Reaction score
Only this team could screw up the coin flip. All you can do is laugh. Hope jerrah enjoys what he has created.
Ol Uncle Jerrah’s probably into his second bottle of bourbon for the day.

kento40

Reaction score
Like what? Why would saying the word “defer” hold so much weight in such a big decision? He said we wanna kick so we get it in the second half, why would semantics play such a big role in a football game. Dumb rule
Dumb rule, dumber qb who doesn’t know the rules.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
So because senile Walt didn’t hear him say defer (which he did) they get the second half kickoff?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3rd and long, no problem, commit a penalty, give up a long play. Here it comes.

CB61

Reaction score
I can't believe we screwed up the coin toss I didn't see that I must have missed it and now the Rams get the ball to start the second half to? That seems kind of screwed up to me if we said we were going to kick that means you would think we would defer ? There's something they need to talk about in The Rules Committee if you decide to kick that must mean you automatically are deferring that's pretty ticky-tacky to me
Now I'm even further convinced that the NFL is fixing games or the referees are betting on games of course the NFL will come out tomorrow and clarify that and say it was wrong for the referee to do that? That does a lot of good during the game just like the tripping calls oops sorry I'm sick of hearing that from the NFL about this horrible officiating

Status
Not open for further replies.