Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
You underestimate Matthew Stafford’s ability to throw the game away.

He has more INTs than TDs this year and has had at least one dropped INT in every game
That's a good point, we haven't seen a Stafford INT yet. He's good for at least one a game.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our run D remains suspect. And the offense is quite pedestrian. But 9-3 after one is a win.
Run down has been solid so far. If we don't get a couple good drives to keep the defense fresh it might look ugly in the second half though

tomsanders921

Reaction score
This is one of those games that I know in my heart we will lose even though we came out with a 2 score lead.
Seems that way. Looks like the offense is going to struggle to do much of anything.

On that first third down after the block, rush had Schultz for the 1st but missed him. If he's not hitting those easy ones the offense is in trouble.

Defense is going to be on the field all game

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
We should score an extra 4 points a game with dak. That could make us the best with this defense.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No need to play offense our defense is too good
I give my left thing for a coach

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sooo I think the Dak vs Rush discussion can be put to bed. Dak is better.
I believe you are right, but I think this offenses problem is lack of talent and our OC is plain awful at calling game so Dak would be just as ineffective I am afraid.

mardwin

Reaction score
Our run D remains suspect. And the offense is quite pedestrian. But 9-3 after one is a win.

Offensive line is getting beat again, like they did against the Commanders. And our linebackers are pretty average at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.