Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Zeke gives up on runs. He puts his head diwn and says hey I’m getting hit. It’s not like he can’t break one.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
16 points already and Rush hasn't done anything. Im concerned the big plays are gonna start to die down and our offense is gonna have to the win the game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Because I don’t believe he was beaten. There was no route that left him behind. That’s his style….looked like he was encouraging the throw, and when it came, he was all over the guy, but it was a perfect throw and catch. Same thing could have happened if he’d been inches from the guy the whole time. Don’t worry about where he was earlier in the route. All that matters is where he is when the ball arrives.

Yeah well, you also don't know what you're talking about. He was beaten and then got beaten like a drum a bit ago.

Some of you just need to learn to put your homerism and love for players to the side. Dude is the biggest boom or bust player in the league. Also, maybe some of you will learn to stop arguing with me.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pollard should be able to do that all day against the Rams. Let Zeke pound and let Pollard score.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
right as i say to myself "why don't they run to the opposite of Donald if he's lining up towards tyler smith?" they do it. good job moore for once

Status
Not open for further replies.