Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tyler in a small sample size is a better tackle then he is as a Guard. To be fair, he hasn't played too much at Guard as he was a Tackle in college.
I disagree but doesn’t matter he’s the only one that’s playing consistently well the rest of the line sucks it’s one thing to try to fill one week when you got four legs you can’t find an answer for that no matter who you brought in as back ups

Soth

Reaction score
My sunday ticket preview just ended abruptly :(

At least I got to see the pick 6!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember we signed Gilmore bc Dallas thought they needed another cb. Nice work gentleman evaluating your own talent. Bland deserves to start regardless of diggs.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
What a Sunday so far…Msn City crushes Man U and then straight to Boys laying it on the Rams!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Stafford making his best Prescott impression.

Seems he wants to make Dak feel ok again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ive stopped wondering whether Bland will make the Pro Bowl, and started wondering if he will be an All Pro
The ironic thing is he is Trevon Diggs they’re both the same type of virus player you saw the first driver gave up some plates and a big one and then he gives you one back that’s pretty much Trevon Diggs but what do we do with them next year do we make both Trevon Diggs and blame the outside corners and then find a new slot guy or was he better in the slot

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well, look on the bright side, Matty. At least you've got a Super Bowl ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.