Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigE79

Reaction score
My damn stream keeps buffering or stopping altogether.. mother puss bucket

quickccc

Reaction score
Tyler in a small sample size is a better tackle then he is as a Guard. To be fair, he hasn't played too much at Guard as he was a Tackle in college.
I think Tyler is a better OT than OG ,.. but it's about finding ways to place your best five starting OL guys on field
at same time.

Some here are crying out to draft a new LT, ..but i believe we already have that in Tyler, once post- Tyron finally arrives.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
virus player? :huh:

The ironic thing is he is Trevon Diggs they’re both the same type of virus player you saw the first driver gave up some plates and a big one and then he gives you one back that’s pretty much Trevon Diggs but what do we do with them next year do we make both Trevon Diggs and blame the outside corners and then find a new slot guy or was he better in the slot
virus?????????

DezTroy97

Reaction score
Great start guys but remember last year, we were up 14 to Jacksonville and Green Bay. Granted, those were on the road, but we blew those leads.

Still a lot of time left.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Now the D looks PUMPED.

I hope that translates to the OLine, because they are the only ones that have not shown up to the game so far.
:clap:
Exactly but without them showing up Prescott had to be like Superman and we’ve had no run game and we can establish some sort of run game then we can keep this going

Status
Not open for further replies.