Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksadler1

Reaction score
The Rams have a good game plan against us. Our D is gassed and our O isn't good enough to keep us in the game.

CB61

Reaction score
Why is Vander esch not in there is he hurt? I don't care if he's a rookie or not he's bigger than Sean Lee he's more durable and I'll live with his mistakes I'm sorry he needs to be in the game
He's pretty much got the only pressure on goff so far

Shadyroc

Reaction score
welp looks like we need to make this a shoot out since the Defense hasn't gotten off the damn plane yet.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If anything comes from this game, hopefully Jerry will see the importance of Xs and Os.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
quite the contrast between the Rams offensive play calling and the Cowboys

Just think about it for a second. We went right down the field and scored a TD our first series. We went three and out the second. We are preparing for our third. I really don't see the play calling being the difference at this point.

I see execution being the issue. Our DL is getting blown off the line. I think we will start bringing more pressure on blitzes....our front four is not getting any pressure and are not filling holes against the run.

Everyone loves Richard....let's see him and Marinelli make some changes.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Rams are dominating the front 7 and mixing in PA as expected for key plays. If Dallas does not figure this out they are going to see the Rams slowly build a big lead. Next thing they know they will be down 3 TDs.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not one punt. This is on the defense. Thanks for going through the motion you gutless punks
that 3 and out by cowboy off put them right back on the field, that isnt good.
plus some genius is playing lee over vanderesh who was on the sideline that whole series !! lol
typical JG

Deep_South

Reaction score
Those quick outs for a loss or no gain have cost the Cowboys big over the years. They always know they're coming. Always.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I’m thinking that if we don’t get a long drive and at least a fg, our defense won’t be able to recover. That’s what playing a rested team after surviving a slug-fest will make you look like.

morat1959

Reaction score
Lee and Heath are both liabilities. Don’t tell me about Heath’s so called tackles 8-10 yards down the field. Our entire D looks confused right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.