Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Lewis has NO clue how to run back kicks. It's painful to watch really. Watched him play at UofM in college and he's limited in what he can do IMO. Wasn't as excited about drafting him as many on here. He's been about what I expected. Decent slot corner, but not real bright.

So here's the bottom line: IF we can score a TD here and go in to the locker room down 6 I would take it in a second. 3? That's down 10 and not great but I can live with it. D has been lost from the start today.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Defense has to win this game no matter how great the offense is playing. They better adjust at half time. Wow.

iamliko22

Reaction score
all im saying is.... GB playoff game... bigger deficit and came all the way back... LOT MORE TIME.. just need 7 before half.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Were not even able to compete with the Rams! Rams by far more talented players!
Much better coaches. We were supposed stop their run and run on them. It turned out that they stopped our run and they run on us AT WILL!

Thats coaching. That is how you prepare your team for such an important game.

CB61

Reaction score
I'm not using it as an excuse, so calm down, but it sure seems like we get a lot of calls on us at the most inopportune times. Can I tell you about a few holds I've seen?

Cowboys are getting destroyed, clearly, but the refs have been an issue all season.
It's been in every game not just the Cowboys but it does seem but the referees pick on certain teams and the Cowboys are one of them that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.