Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven8

Reaction score
Switzer gaffe. Dez drop. Horrid holding call on Fred on 2pt, and Gurley destroying us in the second half are the reason we're staring at a loss.

And Austin, again, shreds us.

Oh wow. We held them.

Gonna have about 1:55 to score a TD and win the game

I'm tired of Dez like I was TO in his last year. He's a lazy player that runs lazy routes.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Switzer gaffe. Dez drop. Horrid holding call on Fred on 2pt, and Gurley destroying us in the second half are the reason we're staring at a loss.

And Austin, again, shreds us.

Oh wow. We held them.

Gonna have about 1:55 to score a TD and win the game

Let's do it!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I wish people would stop saying Jaylon Smith looks slow. He does not. He looks very fast. He's just hesitant because he can't change directions due to his drop foot.
But the dude is going to be a beast when he fully recovers. You can see he has uncanny speed even less than 100 percent. And he hits like a mack truck.

He looks slow because he didn't play for two years AND is still trying to the speed of the NFL.

I'm really not sure what people expected, but they're clearly delusional.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Someone explain to me why we constantly hae a safety twenty yards away from the LOS?

It is complete pointless.

It's baffling.

I wish we were more aggressive on defense.

It would compliment a ball control offense more.

fishspill

Reaction score
thanks Switzer.
Switz made a dumb play, I’m not defending it. But he gets brought in and is expected to create things in the kicking game, which in today’s NFL is stupid. If you have the best returner or two in the league you take chances and still the return on risk isn’t what we all remember from the old days. Special teams need to be played safe these days but we bring in a kid and tell him to give us juice and we’re stunned when he screws up? Bad leadership decision as much as anything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.