Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Need to run the ball through the middle again and I would like to see Dak hit some actual big plays from standing in the pocket. Let's put this game away.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
To the people claiming Smith is playing better than Lee, STOP lmao

Sorry but Smith is garbage right now. He played pretty decent against the Giants but thats it. You wanna talk about his "speed", but dude looks like he's running in quicksand. When is he ever in the back field? Where are all the solo tackles? Jaylon is always running after someone instead of actually making the stop himself. I hope he improves but he's definitely a liability.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
To the people claiming Smith is playing better than Lee, STOP lmao

Sorry but Smith is garbage right now. He played pretty decent against the Giants but thats it. You wanna talk about his "speed", but dude looks like he's running in quicksand. When is he ever in the back field? Where are all the solo tackles? Jaylon is always running after someone instead of actually making the stop himself. I hope he improves but he's definitely a liability.
Not sure what game you're watching but in this game today Jaylon has been everywhere. He hasn't been a liability like you claim and in fact had many tackles that would have went much farther

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Zeke is missing some HUGE cutback lanes. Not sure what the deal is. He isn't showing much patience. He's having a good game, but he's leaving a lot of yards out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.