Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I don't understand what happened to our ball control passing game-Beasley , Witten - I mean they have to be open here and there.....

slomoxn

Reaction score
I was just thinking on the last screen that they are gashing the defense there, then a Gurley TD. Switzer, you're an idiot if you keep doing what you did to allow this to happen, Marinelli, your days are over, Garrett, you're not a good head coach. You've blown two chances for super bowls with teams that could have one. Play off team but not a playoff coach.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I will never ever figure out why guys make the same dumb blocks in the back on ST. If you see the back you can’t do it. It’s high school coaching and every game pros blatantly do it

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Teams are making sure everyone else is well covered seems except for Dez .. They don't fear him .. with him odds are 80% is a non completion

:cool:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Plenty of time, but frustrating to watch.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Ok time to stop the run...... We know what is coming... Stop it quickly..... Go defense....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can tell you what a player, any player, from pee wee to the pros, is thinking before they block someone in the back.

Nothing. That is what they are thinking.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
If not for Dak creating something out of nothing we would he doenn3 TDs. Don't understand this offensive scheme. Can you imagine Mcvay with our offense?

agk136

Reaction score
Other times have figured out our offense. Our coaches never make adjustments - just the same old vanilla offense. This team is going anywhere until they get better coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.