Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Congratulations Kai Forbath on your first field goal in a regular season game as a Dallas Cowboy! Let's all hope this is the first of a long streak to come. :thumbup:

Last edited:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
You’re gonna walk away from the one game they’re finally playing amazing football? I hope overtime $ is worth it
It is and I'll watch the rest off the DVR whenever I get home. I've been watching this team like a science experiment this year, just not understanding why our talent hasn't been playing better. The talent showed up today.

We don't get OT often except for this time of year, plus working OT today, even for a few hours, turns my 10-hour day next Saturday into double time.

khiladi

Reaction score
Goff is horrible without a run game.. This is a key drive for us to see how Goff is going to perform the rest of game. This is a drive where the can still mix some runs.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It's almost as if this team realized they had a very good team coming to town and had better play a near perfect game.

Getting woods and heath back has helped obviously and so has the rest but this seems mental...Like they understood how good the rams are and how they would get blown out if not on the ball today.
Woods and Heath are more important then LVE. wow!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3jk3n9.jpg

@Hawkeye19

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What about year to year or maybe 10 years runnIng?

Right? It’s been 10 years of sometime coaching great and sometimes coaching terribly. Hard to get a grasp on what’s going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.