Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I’m sorry, was Garrett accused of DV? Did Garrett wear a bowtie and a belly shirt to the draft? Did Garrett admit to using hard drugs in college? Did Garrett throw his players under the bus? Did Garrett oull a womans top up in public? Did Garrett knock out a DJ? Did Garrett shove a security guard? Did Garrett get kicked out of an LA club for attempting to fight ANOTHER DJ? Does Garrett carry a purse? Did Garrett demand to be the highest paid at his position even though he wasn't worth it? Does Garrett get the same excuses Zeke does when he makes a mistake? Did Garrett refuse to show up to work when he didn’t get what he wanted?
Blah blah blah...
You entrench yourself further in your own hole.

Have fun in it!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dallas offense: alright. We got 31 points, can you guys maybe stop the Ra-

Dallas Defense: time to go soft!

endersdragon

Reaction score
They need to take Goff out of there, I don't care who the backup is he has to be better than Goff right now... course I am not complaining.

CB61

Reaction score
Goff's hand is hurting him for sure House of Pain terrible throws with very little pressure on him come on defense possible we can put this game away with a stop here or break their well at least

Chill35

Reaction score
Extension???? He better promote Kellen to head coach before someone starts to poach him. I don't wanna see the same thing happen like last year....when Richard was interviewing during the playoffs....And it messed up our entire defense during our playoff run.

Maybe at least keep him as the Offensive Coordinator. Look at the Cowboys today!

Status
Not open for further replies.