Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Not perfect (don't bounce the football off your helmet Pollard), but that is still Great Complementary Football.

The D gave up TDs in Back-To-Back drives. The O responded with a LONG drive, taking a ton of time off the clock, and got points. Not as much as you wanted, but enough to make it a 3 point game again.

:clap:

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
A ten minute drive putting up three is more valuable there than a 5 minute drive pouting up 7. It’s still a three score game but now there’s only 1 quarter left.
I’m glad there are some smart people on here, a lot aren’t

blueblood70

Reaction score
That drive worked the click plus points. Good answer but a td would have been nicer
Yes but it’s settled the game down and by the way we wouldn’t be sitting here at 33 points saying a touchdown would be better if the defense would’ve been doing their job they gave up three really easy scores today I mean I don’t know what it is with his defense this year but they are allowing way too many easy drive it’s like you’re just getting walk down the field like we have a scrimmage it’s usually the first time the game the first got out of the house today it’s the first drive of the game right before the half and after that I mean it literally gave the momentum back temporary Lee to the Rams and I think that this drive settles that down

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Now we know that Pollard shouldn't be the every down back, time to probably draft, free agent or trade for a featured back.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Amazing answer by the offense. Added another possession lead and basically took the entire quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.