Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread ***

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I got to be a smart *** and ask, if the Rams lose out, and Dallas does not win a playoff game, does it mean the Cowboys still did not beat a team with a winning record in 2019?
:grin:

Some will spin it that way.
Just like they forget we beat Philly when they had a winning record.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Shocking result. I think the Rams made us look quite a bit better than we really are today. Zeke and the Oline played amazing though. If they can keep that up, we’ll win out.
made us you mean like when we dont tackle well, get all the stupid penalty's, and make the costly mistakes?

we are better then our 7-7 shows but we played a lot of games like the rams did today..we played the way we are capable for once..

SackMaster

Reaction score
Who cares? Just another week for Garrett.

We all know how this is going to end.
I don't think there is any way Garrett was not finishing out the regular season, so I would be willing to bet Garrett was coaching 16 games regardless.

Now I will be absolutely pissed if just making the playoffs extends the failed Garrett Era. I hope the ONLY way Garrett is extended is if he is hoisting up a Lombardi.

Even then, I wouldn't mind if he was Jimmy Johnson'd and we have a new Coach regardless. But I am fearful that Jerry will extend Garrett for just winning the East, and nothing more.
:thumbdown:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The BASTIDS should've ployed this scheme against the (*****) PACKERS , for it to hold any real revalence ( back then when it mattered)

Gonna have to go back and watch some tape this week for sure....Goff sure made us look good for sure. We still had some breakdowns though...letting people escape the pocket. Still....the tackling was better...and we played inspired there in the first half. We kind of cruised there in the 2nd half....but that's what we do when we get a big lead. Never have like the fact we let people back in games.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Luke Gifford broke his arm and is done for the season.

This team will need to find another linebacker this week.

Gaede

Reaction score
Great win. All for naught if we don't win next week. With this team, who knows what will happen

DFWJC

Reaction score
So I got to be a smart *** and ask, if the Rams lose out, and Dallas does not win a playoff game, does it mean the Cowboys still did not beat a team with a winning record in 2019?
:grin:
yes

DFWJC

Reaction score
Shocking result. I think the Rams made us look quite a bit better than we really are today. Zeke and the Oline played amazing though. If they can keep that up, we’ll win out.
We were their Jets game. Came out flat and sucked the whole way.
At least we smoked them.
Good all around play by the Boys