Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
LOL.........Im going to enjoy watching your mood swing wildly by the end of this one. :muttley:

Lol nope my last smidgen of hope went down with Zach Martin. It was already on life support.

They do have a way of sucking me back in.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
us-std.-no14-test-sieve.jpg

tm1119

Reaction score
Can’t have Nolan back next year. Would be 1 thing if we had young or bad players getting beat, but this is week 13 and our players still have no clue what they are doing. Do we have 15-20 dumb players on D or just 1 dumb coach?

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I'm sorry guys, but I don't care how horrible the coaching staff is, these players on D are way worse than anything I've ever seen. They seem like they started playing football in 2020! What happened to pee wee, JV, varsity, high school, college, ....???? They have no concept of anything!

Bigdog

Reaction score
If this was a Thursday night game at least o can drown my sorrow with a few and just worry about one day of work but sense it is Tuesday it will be a little difficult to do.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Maybe these creampuffs are cold and want to get to the heaters as quick as possible.

HungryLion

Reaction score
yes the team definitely needed more wr help after giving out 100 million and using a 2nd rounder on another.

These guys will be promoting the wr they take in this years draft in the first or second round.

Just wait until they draft a TE in the first round this year.

J817

Reaction score
And tell me why a tipped pass isn’t the fault of the QB??? Seriously

Because this OL is terrible and pressure is coming at him faster then you really want it to. I’m giving him a pass,

Status
Not open for further replies.