Game Day ***Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread***

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Hitchens looked overmatched out there. Mincey and Wilcox had nice games. I wouldn't be surprised to see McClain and Durant on the field together next week at LB.

at this point i agree. Durant , McClaine, Carter should probably be the starters.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Well,one thing is sure...he's playing at a different level than his opponent. I think that bodes we'll for how he'll compete at the 2 team level

I agree. I'll just reserve my opinion for later but I like what I see. First thing I noticed was his 40. Love his effort and hustle. I hope he's in good shape.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The newly signed DT Minters did show something , even though against 3rd or 4th stringers....

Looked like he is not in football shape , may be in a few weeks ...if he pans out we will have some depth.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I think i need to learn to disregard inane comments moving forward.

I took up Buddhism.
It helps.
Unless you're drunk- you can still get enlightened, but it's usually the kind of enlightenment you weren't looking for or forward to...

dfense

Reaction score
starting special teams played good?

starting defense played good? I see 27 points on the board in the first half. i saw penalties galore.

some of you guys see romo throw one touchdown and everything is dandy to you.

Ravens were spotted 14 before defense put a foot on the field. Starting defense was definitely improved over last week.

dfense

Reaction score
The 1s v 1s was ok. The 1s vs the 2s and 3s are so good. And neither is their 2s against our 2s and 3s TBH. Things aren't nearly as bad as you're making them out....repeatedly.

Flacco only had real success against the 2's.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Minter's presence in the backfield stood out. I love his style of play. I can't wait to see more of him.

dfense

Reaction score
Again, get off the ledge folks! Our "first string" defense shut down Flacco. Our first string is a term I used loosely. We were without three of our top CBs, Melton was missing, we were without several other key players. Naturally, the depth will stink.

Flacco didn't do squat until we put in Mitchell at CB. He will be our fifth CB.

No excuses...those are facts. We have a team that is difficult for outsiders to accurately evaluate. We haven't seen anywhere close to a full squad on defense. Not only that, we pulled nearly the entire starting offense.

Baltimore kept their starters in almost the whole first half. What do you guys expect from a team that's trotting out third and fourth stringers against a team like BMore?

It's hilarious, isn't it? evaluation games and people lose their minds.

dfense

Reaction score
yes, im the regular season we wont be using passing or running plays, we re going to generate entirely new things, and you problably wont see any of the backs up in the reg season beacuse none of our guys get hurt, and you pretty much wont see teh coaches iether, as they to disappear for the season. Soo, really just a practice where we wont be looking for anything, we played Romo on a dare.

That's just dumb. You can do better.