Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We left a lot of points on the board tonight.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
who's old enough to remember being mad when garrett would pull a guard on the 1 yard line? Now we line up 3 straight plays in shotgun!

9of11

Reaction score
Having mmm

That's right my friend we have endured much worse but even those teams played with some heart and don't seem to fold in the face of adversity...I am ride or die but we need some fire in our belly or something...
I have to agree with you on that....this team has more talent than those teams...I keep telling myself that....I dont know but I'm with you.....very frustrated with this team...

Loso86

Reaction score
Amazing that if this kicker does his job were down by potentially 1 point

Yobwocs

Reaction score
No no no no no. Stop putting offense on the pedestal. Defense wins games. Offense needs NOTHING else. I get Sewell is a generational prospect OL wise, and we need someone to come in since our OL is injured so often, HOWEVER, our defense is literally 32nd in everything. It’s time to stop pushing our defensive needs. Defensive picks from Round 1 to Round 7. I don’t want to see any picks for RBs, WRs, QBs, OL’s. I want LB’s, CB’s, Safeties, DT’s, and a kicker. If we draft anything on offense, I’m sorry, but I’m hanging up the jersey til Jerry bites the dust. This team has had so much talent only for it to be messed up because Jerry wants to keep talentless coaching staffs on the sidelines for multiple years and doesn’t want to admit when he is wrong. He also signs players that have one breakout year. He needs to be declared senile and put in a nursing home. He can play pretend owner/GM all he wants, just get him out of actual office.

We'll be having another conversation next year when Steele and Williams are in this lineup again and we still have no running game, and Dak has to run for his life in the pocket with a tender ankle.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Did Aikman just say that would have been the story of the year if we wouldn't of scored there!! What a putz!!! The story of the year is Dez Bryant being ruled out for Covid-19 before the start of the game, I wanted him to stick it to Jerruh!!!l

Status
Not open for further replies.