Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS12

Reaction score
Well guys hope you all have a great Christmas and Santa gets you what you want. This is my last time this year wasting 2 plus hours of my life watching this CRAP! To be honest I don't even want to watch anymore NFL this year. NBA starting back up and I say thank you Lord!!! Just hope they get blown out from here on out and get some high draft picks next Spring. And hopefully coaching changes. As if that'll matter under this ORG:facepalm: Might check in during the week but if not? Again. Hope you guys have a great Holiday. Peace.
I am hoping Santa leaves us a new owner under the tree.

bigE79

Reaction score
Perfect song going into commercial... "Tuesdays gone"..sad game and year.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
He’ll blame it in COVID and Dak breaking his leg. Easy excuse. Never mind the bad defensive play and Jaylon just wondering around out there. COVID.

He will be in full excuse mode and the off season will be all about how close they are to the super bowl.

Nickyp

Reaction score
Embarrased again
Team full of children
No men on this team
Teams repeatedly taking their manhood and they just lay down everytime. Im sorry Jason Garrett i blamed it all on you and it was always these pathetic excuse of players

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some Cowboys fans really want to put the load on a rookie QB's shoulders to have to carry the burden of overcoming an atrocious and putrid defense every game. It was bad enough when Dak was required to score 30-40 points every game just to keep the Cowboys competitive in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.