Game Day Cowboys vs Ravens post game thread

beacamdim

Reaction score
Giants are such a fake team. If we weren't 9-1 I guarantee they'd be losing games. I realllllly hate that team.

Oh just stop. They beat us fair and square in Week 1. Everyone should just keep their eyes on what's ahead of the Boys. Home field and a division championship is nice. Super Bowl wins are better. Just ask Eli and Tony about 2007, the only time the Giants and Cowboys have played postseason. Nightmare scenario is a repeat this year.

popp1234

Reaction score
By the way, Joe Flacco is a sore loser and overrated. Another thing, the Ravens (from the coach to the players) have this greater-than-thou mentality. I sensed that from watching their post-game press conferences after this game. I get the sense that they did not respect us leading up to this game. Am I wrong?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Cxv-G0YXUAI73iT

Would kill to have this as my avatar!! I'm completely Zeked right now. :D

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
By the way, Joe Flacco is a sore loser and overrated. Another thing, the Ravens (from the coach to the players) have this greater-than-thou mentality. I sensed that from watching their post-game press conferences after this game. I get the sense that they did not respect us leading up to this game. Am I wrong?
Well we had never beaten them. Sound like sore losers.

Reaction score
I no longer care. The Ravens are behind us. They can say what they want. My only interest is in what is ahead.

Commanders are next.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"I'm a physical back. There's big hits every game. You guys sometimes see us taking big hits, I see it as delivering big hits. I feel great. I love this game. I love the physicality. DBs, they really don't want to tackle me. They don't want to tackle me up high so that's why you see me hurdle so many times because they're not going to try to hit me up high. If they try to hit me up high they're gonna be in trouble." - Zeke

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Defense was pretty bad in this one. The ravens offense stinks

erod

Reaction score
My only concern is that Dallas has only beaten one team with a winning record. The Commanders.

The schedule has been a good friend this season.

superonyx

Reaction score
Joe Flacco is generally a class act. He was called out this week by Ray Lewis for not having any passion for the game. His comments after the game were most likely his attempts at passion. The guy isn't a mouthy or emotional leader and when the team loses he has been taking heat for it.
I doubt it had anything to do with us or his feeling towards us. He was just trying to show some passion (and failed miserably btw)