Game Day Cowboys vs Redsk*ns Game Thread - 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Stuck with Griffin? Haha take off the blue and silver glasses. Let's not forget he missed the entire off season and pre season.

Yeah thats the reason he cant pass.
Same teammates, He just sucks after injury, he was great last year but i doubt the fans are happy about that trade now.

BigD5

Reaction score
Frederick is one strong dude.

Nevis has been very disruptive in their backfield tonight. He was unstoppable at lsu

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Gotta say all those special teams free agent pickups are paying dividends. Thought Collinsworth's point that Skins had cut a bunch of their core special teamers was right on.

Collinsworth has been on his game all night. Usually I can't stand him but he was really insightful tonight.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Give credit to garrett and company. Calling up lawrence from the practice squad to play special teams. He's the one with the key block on harris's punt return.

I think he also gave their starting CB a concussion on that play as well.

VThokie7

Reaction score
Yeah thats the reason he cant pass.
Same teammates, He just sucks after injury, he was great last year but i doubt the fans are happy about that trade now.

You do realize you drive from your legs when throwing right? And his legs were a big part of his success. He isn't even a year post injury. Your naive or a homer if you think he just magically sucks forever now.

Status
Not open for further replies.