Recap: Cowboys vs Redsk*ns Post Game Thread

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's hard to win in this league. I realize this. And if you want to say I should be happy with the win, I can concede the logic of your point. But the team still looks .500 to me. ::shrugs::

Well, they should look .500 since that's what they are. I get your overall point, tho. ;)

Eddie

Reaction score
It's hard to win in this league. I realize this. And if you want to say I should be happy with the win, I can concede the logic of your point. But the team still looks .500 to me. ::shrugs::

Yes, 3-3 is .500

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Hatcher and Carr played great ball. Lee made the tackle of the game stopping RG3 at the 2 yd line on their 1st drive.

Big division win.

Lazyking

Reaction score

well it is .500 lol and we still have flaws that are only getting worse by each injury.

A win is a win and in this division, we can win this division at maybe even 8-8.. I'd take a postseason berth above anything right now. See where the chips fall.

BubbleScreen

Reaction score
The whole secondary played well for the most part. Wow, how long has it been since we mainly WON a game on special teams?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You know the Skins fans are hating losing a national televised game to us :D I'm sure Costas halftime segment sucked for them as well. HAHAHA love it...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

NFC East now a two team race agree?

Absolutely!

Giants are 0-6
Washington is 1-4.

Both are pretty much out of contention barring a miracle

Most likely you two are right but Philly and Dallas are only 3-3. I think the Giants are out of it but I'm not quite ready to write Washington off. Almost. They win next week they are 2-4. Either Philly or Dallas will be 4-3 and the other 3-4. That's one out in the loss column for Wash. However, they do have two teams to climb over.

We play 4 of our next 5 on the road and we don't exactly do well there.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score

NFC East now a two team race agree?

Most likely you two are right but Philly and Dallas are only 3-3. I think the Giants are out of it but I'm not quite ready to write Washington off. Almost. They win next week they are 2-4. Either Philly or Dallas will be 4-3 and the other 3-4. That's one out in the loss column for Wash. However, they do have two teams to climb over.

We play 4 of our next 5 on the road and we don't exactly do well there.

Wash isn't completely out of it yet due to the bye. If you add one more loss to a NFC team you can throw them in with the Giants.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
IMO no team in the NFCE is out of it. Any team can win or lose a couple games and go from last to first.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Wash isn't completely out of it yet due to the bye. If you add one more loss to a NFC team you can throw them in with the Giants.

Agreed. In fact they need to win 7-9 of their last ten games IMO. Last year they were ?3-6 and won 7 st8. I don't see them climbing over two teams but I don't have a tremendous amt of faith in either Philly or us.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
its insane how the D line got stronger once d ware got hurt. obviously it sucks that he did get hurt, but i mean you just wonder. the line played with fire, and RG1-4 was under constant pressure from the mid 3rd and on.

CaptainCreed

Reaction score
I am glad we won but I think the story is more about how poor rg3 looked. He was wildly inaccurate, granted give props to our front four for destroying that pocket consistently and making him uncomfortable. The last two weeks we have been killed by quick throws and he was holding onto the ball forever. Very few checkdowns to rbs and TEs though I think Carter was much better in coverage which helped. Carr and Claiborne were in more man to man and held their own. We need to see more runs on O though im not sure they trusted Randle too much when the game was still close. Game ball to dwayne harris.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
IMO no team in the NFCE is out of it. Any team can win or lose a couple games and go from last to first.

Wash isn't completely out of it being only two games back but their next two are against Chicago and Denver. I don't see them winning either of those