Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
This backup quarterback went into Seattle and beat them last week so I would consider that that's not an easy task I don't believe it's been done too many times in the last few years we did it once

Agree. Good point.

He looked good in that game. Kamara did too.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Real smart 27 - freakin moron

PLEASE GET RID OF THE SPECIAL TEAMS COACH - HE JUST CANT GET THRU TO HIS PLAYERS

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Wait we not talking about Tom Brady are we? This guy calls for a flag everytime he is touched.

He’s been tweeting in his non playing games that he hates watching games because flag every play. I watched games all day snd it’s true. Ticky tack crap

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
It’s over. I’ve been a ‘Boys fan long enough to know when we don’t have it. This is the worst first half I can ever remember.

OK what ever. Just tune out then since you know what is going to happen.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This backup quarterback went into Seattle and beat them last week so I would consider that that's not an easy task I don't believe it's been done too many times in the last few years we did it once

But, so far this team is aiding the Saints like Seattle did, in doing all of the things that they can't do to give the Saints a chance. The Offense needs to step it up soon.

Zordon

Reaction score
It's so obvious Payton is coaching with 30% of his playbook b/c of their backup QB yet they are still winning. :facepalm:

I don't want to face this team in the playoffs with a healthy Brees. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.