Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints 1st Half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I'm a diehard fan and have been as long as I can remember.

But unless something changes drastically, I don't see this team making it out of the first round (if they even make the playoffs).

I know it's the NFL and no games are a given. But this should be a desperate cowboys team who has their weapons back and they are still struggling against a injury depleted team that was not that good to begin with.

If they can't figure out the running game, this team has no shot.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Ya’ll talking bad about the defense after 1 TD and that’s the only points they give up in the first half. Jumping to conclusions

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Gregory
Gallup
Jayron

MUST be re-signed. All the rest are negotiable. Though I would keep Hooker and Schultz too if the price is right.

Aulac

Reaction score
Our receivers are saving Dak's behind. He such a below average QB. Taysom Hill is doing the same more or less with no receivers.

dlobell

Reaction score
The fact that this team is in a battle with the Saints right now, tells me everything I need to know about this team. They are not a Super Bowl contender.
We should be destroying this team right now

Creeper

Reaction score
I anyone happy with the Cowboys offensive line tonight? I am starting to wonder if they are better off with Connor Williams at LG. I don't see any holes in the running game and they are not exactly giving Dak a lot of time in the pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.