Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoney112

Reaction score
The defense has an argument. I don't know how our defense can just be completely gutted every season but when you're playing a handful of projected starters against Brees you're going to look bad.

Our offense is alarmingly bad. It's been pretty evident for a few weeks now but there is absolutely no excuse for how bad we are on that side of the ball given the players we have. There's no tempo or creativity and now we're just watching the wheels completely fall off what was a major strength of this team.

I've been a proponent of JG but if you can't move the ball with this football team then it's time for you to go.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, let's be happy!

You're right, it's not Garrett, Jerry, and the Cowboys, it's all of us.

Sigh, stash. I don't have the energy to engage right now. I'm bummed to see us getting pummeled just like you are. I don't think we're getting pummeled because of coaching, if that's what you were wondering. I don't think our commitment to the running game helped us, if that's what you were wondering. I *do* think some of you guys are embarrassing yourselves with more monumental emotional overreactions, for the record. I just know enough not to step into the middle of it right now. There'll be time for that later over the course of the next two weeks, never fear.

agk136

Reaction score
Being a cowboys fan for forty years it's time to start the rebuilding phase and getting rid of Garrett. I haven't enjoy watching a cowboys game for years.

jeff

Reaction score
So this is what a real quarterback looks like. Wow. It makes all the difference in the world. Cowboy fans have been making excuses for Romo for years. Watch Brees - he can deliver the ball down field with consistency. Sorry to say, we'll never win (with consistency) with Romo... We haven't since he got the job and we won't till he leaves. .

kevm3

Reaction score
defense is trash. We're playing the saints and the D has everyone out. Why can't the O step up one game? What do we have, like 12 to 20 yards at half?

Status
Not open for further replies.