Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Richard is overrated as a DC.

He’s conservative by design and because of that it’s how the Saints get a first down there.

Bridgewater is a dink and dunker. But there we are playing deep zone with our Lbs and they pick up 8 yards on 2nd and long.

Gives them a manaeagble 3rd down.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
DLaw talked the most trash about now caring whether or not it was Brees or Bridgewater at QB, smh.

Dre11

Reaction score
No they were not Kellen had a hand itn i those games, this is what the Cowboys do on the road first bad offense teams they play in safe. and have fur the last 8 years

Are you dumb. Either Kellen is calling the offense and gameplan or hes not. Stop flip flopping like a fish

Verdict

Reaction score
Two fumbles are what are killing us this game. But on defense we have no pass rush (which I have been saying for three weeks) and our run defense is suspect on the front 4. DL is the weak link.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we are ever going to actually blitz, now is the time. This soft crap is stupid

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
All the old concerns show their faces in this game: why you might not want to give Dak a mint, the defense doesn’t really make game-changing plays, they get up for Garrett but they always look outmaneuvered.

Zordon

Reaction score
Where is Greg Ellis to knock a pass down?

Seriously if you're incapable of properly rushing the passer then the least you could do is knock a ball down from the 6ft QB.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Personally I blame the offense. They played far too conservative. They did not take one deep shot down field. They dinked and dunked. Only the one deep through to Blake. It worked so of course never again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.