Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydios

Reaction score
Saints are disguising their defensive plays, I'm assuming because they studied and knows that we audible alot on the defensive look. Geez good coaching?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Richard’s defense has done a fabulous job? What the hell is collingsworth yammering about...

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Let’s pump the brakes on Moore some. Play calling looks exactly like last years. I guess this is what happens when you don’t play the cup cake teams.

DJordan23

Reaction score
We're not matching their intensity...what I mean by that is, Cooper,Cobb, and Smith hasn't made the basic of catches tonight. Offense has no flow and the fumbles by Witten and Zeke didn't help. The defense is playing tough but not tough enough in my opinion.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
At least now we know we don’t need to over pay for Dak. We played a good team and the 3-0 start is exposed as a sham in the first game against a winning team.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Why are people blaming Zeke? He was hit behind the LOS by a defender.

Zeke haters say he’s only successful because of the Oline, well the Oline is getting their butts whooped tonight.

He has done absolutely nothing. You get paid $50 million, you better make a play on your own every now and then.

He's a fat jag who Jones was a fool to give that much $$$ to. We can get a guy comparable in the 2nd or 3rd round most every year.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Don't know if its because the Saints have more talent but 'Back up" Bridgewater just look more poised and in control vs Dak who looks fustered

Status
Not open for further replies.