***Cowboys vs saints 2nd Half thread***

jbravo316

Benched
Reaction score
Ryan is an idiot. I couldnt do any worse. Game over. Dallas Sucks. Gonna go watch Commander game. At least they can win a game that they need to. We just choke anytime we need one. This team is a joke.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4914610 said:
Yep. But when Romo drops back to pass and we fail it's his fault. I'd like to see how he'd do when he has wide open WR's 90% of the time.

if you notice, the Saints recievers are wide open in the MIDDLE OF FIELD..... a very novel concept that Garrett just does not see or comprehend........

KLJ

Reaction score
i'm sick of hearing about injuries.. these are still professionals and they look horrible. we had n.o. on the damn 2 yard line and they marched right down the field like it was easy..

i hope some fool is dumb enough to hire ryan as a head coach.. i've had enough

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
So finally the Cowboys play a real NFL team, and this is the result.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Now hopefully Romo takes this in his own hands and ignores JG playcalls. Then there is still hope.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It's amazing how people are comparing Romo to Brees right now. I've never seen receivers more open on defense than I've seen today. It's just ridiculous and all on 3rd and long.

We don't have balls on offense or defense. Players who make plays or coaches who put them in position to make them.

I remember back in the nineties, in the 94 season we were first in 3rd down conversions on offense and first in 3rd down preventions on defense.

Ren

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4914623 said:
Dallas loses today, they'll fold like a cheap suit next week

They folded today, next week will be a blowout

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Haven't seen receivers this wide open since the last Cowboys game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Before the Cincy game, here is how I ranked the remaining games, with hardest first:

1) Cincy
2) NO (tie for 2nd?)
2) Pittsburgh (tie for 2nd?)
4) Washington

But we'd have to play WAY better next week. This thing could be coming undone.

After watching NO seem so much more focused last week, after the rulings were overturned, I tought this could be ugly.

Hoping to still be wrong. But the Saints look more like the old Saints now, compared to early in the year.

Let's get rolling, Boys.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;4914642 said:
if you notice, the Saints recievers are wide open in the MIDDLE OF FIELD..... a very novel concept that Garrett just does not see or comprehend........

Hell, their recievers are open all over the field, but I agree. Garrett's playcalling has been horrible today.