***Cowboys vs saints 2nd Half thread***

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Wow...heart attack waiting to happen. Thought they actually might go for it...AND thought we would jump offside.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
jgboys1;4915063 said:
Last game of the season means something this season. I would have signed up for that when the season started.

I know most of you are going to say, " We are the Dallas Cowboys and nothing but the Super Bowl counts. " but we are playing tough and not quitting and I am looking forward to next season.

^^This.

crazytown41

Reaction score
jgboys1;4915063 said:
Last game of the season means something this season. I would have signed up for that when the season started.

I know most of you are going to say, " We are the Dallas Cowboys and nothing but the Super Bowl counts. " but we are playing tough and not quitting and I am looking forward to next season.
Havent looked at the tie breakers yet but this clown team still has a chance if the Giants lose today and we next week? :confused:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
plenty of time...just cant afford any negative plays

wow another clutch return from Harris!!

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
another break caught

theres no doubt in my mind if they had the balls to go for it they would've gotten it

chuffly

Reaction score
Harris making plays again. Always seems to come up with clutch returns.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Great stand by the defense and now a great big punt return for Harris. Great job by Harris there.

Now Romo has to go tie this game up. Romo and Bryant for a 3rd time? Please.