***Cowboys vs saints 2nd Half thread***

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4913996 said:
Brees also have WR's/RB's WIDE OPEN. I have yet to see that on the Dallas Offense.

You're right. Their scheme seems superior at this point, but we should probably expect that given how long these Saints have played together.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Zordon;4913989 said:
the ENTIRE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD is wide open. why no routes in the middle???

TheCoolFan;4913990 said:
Nothing over the middle again, even though it's wide open

Well, I think Garrett knows that if we throw over the middle, a LB or S will tag our receivers in the helmet, and there won't be any flag.

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
AKATheRake;4914005 said:
Lets get aggressive on D and try and create a turnover.

Bring some Crawford in on 3rd downs. Butler as a 3rd pass rusher, Ware swing in up the middle with Lissemore.

gotta get them in 3rd downs first.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I hate Garrett's obsession with throwing every pass pattern to the sidelines. Crossing patterns with these WRs would be deadly.

ghst187

Reaction score
for those watching records, Witten needs like 3 or 4 more catches
JJ Watt has a sack today which I believe gives him 20.5 with 6 quarters left to play.
Adrian "slave owner" Peterson only has 58 yards so far and will need a big second half to get back on track to catch Dickerson.

RomoIzDaMan

Reaction score
Best we can do is match scores and hope we get a break in late 4th Q that lets Bailey win it

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;4914010 said:
I hate Garrett's obsession with throwing every pass pattern to the sidelines. Crossing patterns with these WRs would be deadly.

:bow:

johnnygt

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4913980 said:
Thank goodness it was another bad throw.
Does anyone ever think for a second maybe it was a safe throw not a bad throw. no one was open tony threw it high if dez makes a play great if not we kick field goal. Why is everything always negative on this forum.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Our defense has lost too many starters to contain their offense. They either have to make plays that they haven't before, or we're going to have to get into a shootout with them and hope for some key stops or turnovers.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I'm usually busting on Garrett for his playcalling. With due reason. His playcalling is too predictable and simple. He should involve others on crucial situations rather than throw it to Dez and Witten. His predictability is whats killing this offense.

DFWJC

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4913995 said:
You think Romo didn't throw it on purpose like that? There was no intention for that to be a completed pass. He threw that fast and high because Dez was covered.
there was a defender underneath so you must throw it high.
Not sure he wanted it THAT high though.
But he is being careful to not give away three points there, so yes.

Many of our fans always look for the negative though.