Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

slomoxn

Reaction score
What the hell is this dink and dump mess, this is why they’ll lose. Saints adjusted we apparently were so good first half second half means nothing.

Fmart322

Reaction score
It’s not like he’s lighting it up or anything and wth with the stupid fumble when we’re driving?!? Dak is just ridiculous inconsistent- he can be really good and he can be really bad, sometimes drive to drive
Exactly right

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Terrible call. Why can't they check out of a HB screen when there is zero sign of a blitz and the whole team is playing off. That needs to be a quick slant for 10+ easy yards. Terrible call by the coordinator and terrible QB read.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Gotta be kidding me. Everytime we get a penalty and it’s second long they always just go with a short gain. You got to try and make it third and manageable and it’s like they just concede the play

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Come on ppl! Stop being negative! We are playing a 10-1 team and have the lead. We can finish

TheHerd

Reaction score
This is the Garrett Cowboys. Not bad enough to be bad bad, just good enough to tease. But in the end, never deliver.

We'll beat the Eagles and the playoffs will come down to week 17. But this staff will have zero chance in the show.

Sydla

Reaction score
I swear we are the least disciplined team the last decade.

Yep.

People will rail on Gregory and he deserves it but stupidity has been a hallmark of this regime.

Players change, the idiotic plays do not. That’s on the staff.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we are about to punt. And brees will score another touchdown. Thanks gregory. Momentum killer. Gave the saints 7 points.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
It will be 24-13 and then watch us pass downfield and try to make plays. I hate this offense!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.