Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
If there's one thing Dak needs to improve on it's avoiding sacks. Don't get me wrong, protection has been bad at times, but when it's first and ten and you are driving you need to see the rush.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Well I was worried about this half....This is where we usually give the game...Not expecting much from Dak...Need D to stop them

Sydla

Reaction score
Again those are the plays Dak has to get better.

Cooper was open on a crossing route and Dak just misses him and then takes the sack.

CB61

Reaction score
This defense is going to have to generate some pressure and take this game over because it doesn't look like our offense is going to or willing to? take your pick on that one

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
God my absolute worst fear is solidifying... Holding a lead for most of the game and seemingly letting it slip away. This is the ONLY scenario where I'd be upset at a loss and so far it looks like a possibility. I hope we can hold on!

endersdragon

Reaction score
Good punt, let's get another defensive stop here. And for the love of God Linehan, screen passes, every time it's worked well, do it until they stop playing so aggressively.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Good punt. We need the defense to bail us out again.

Their run defense is stout. I’ll give them that

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Play it safe with the lead? Saints blitzing. Dak has to read the blitz. Get the ball out.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Whether it's a sack, a loss on a run or penalty, this offense had a hard time over coming it.

Dwight

Reaction score
Play selection and design was horrible on that last drive.

Plus Dak and the oline must perform better.

Status
Not open for further replies.