Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Back from the interview and such. Also desuitrd cuz I'd been fursuiting for 7 hours straight. No idea how I had that stamina. Looks like we're up 13-10, but we got -2 rushing yards. What all did I miss?

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
We were a few inches away from conceding a touchdown. If Smith could catch that throw, we would have been in a big big trouble now.

The folding of the defense that much really makes me sick. LVE has a lot to do with the run defense by the way. He is totally ineffective. Any backup LB we have might help better than he does for the team.

Deep_South

Reaction score
One would think some play action would work the way they are swarming Zeke.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If our offense does Not get it together we will lose a 3rd straight and could miss the playoffs!!! Lets Go

If our offense doesn’t get it together, we may as well lose out. This team will do zero in the playoffs and we need about 3 new offensive linemen.

pitt33

Reaction score
This is a pathetic performance.

They have a QB who physically cannot throw the ball.

We have a 90 million waste of space and a 140 million QB who won't run and is dinking and dunking.
Dak vs good defenses is not pretty

Never has been

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Even Zack Martin isn’t winning his matchups consistently. Is this O Line officially washed up?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Hill missed 2 wide open throws. If that’s Dak he’s crucified yet @MountaineerCowboy wamts to talk about him killing us
He was blitzed and rushed. If he was standing back there with time, he would have hit them. Bad passes are not just about the QB. Just like 2 yard passes that result in a punt are sometimes the best play available to the QB. Troy threw tons of themto Moose.

Status
Not open for further replies.