Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep_South

Reaction score
The Saint was holding Tyron before Tyron grabbed him and pushed him off.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Zman got us 3 more . At least we scored before the end of the half.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
Prescott drops back way to far and then throws it for minimal gains instead of stepping forward in the pocket.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
its almost like the run game has made dak a worse quarterback. I know we want to run the ball, but I'd rather just put the ball in dak's hands. He's in a lot better rhythm when he's hurrying up.

Creeper

Reaction score
This defense really has me concerned. Saints with all their injuries had a bunch of big plays. They are moving the ball pretty well considering. The Cowboys are not getting much pressure on Hill despite the fact the Saints are without both starting tackles. We need to see more from this defense in the second half.

pitt33

Reaction score
I’m really beginning to think this oline is really off. Dak is rushed and can’t run a lick

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Need to get Cooper, Lamb and Gallup more involved. Stop running the ball. Air it ****ing out.
You don’t know much about football obviously. You have to run the ball to keep the defense guessing even if it’s not doing well. You keep pounding it. You owe me $100 for the football 101 lesson.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I blame Dak on that one. Stay in the pocket or run.

Slowly Dancing around the outside of your tackle is a guranteed way to draw a holding call

I’m convinced Dak’s “calf strain” is worse than what was reported. He has not been the same since NE, and it’s causing problems exactly like the one we just saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.