Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Reaction score
O-line is underperforming. NO sending the house. Did we run any screens in the first half?

Cydios

Reaction score
the turnover is overshadowing the defense giving up yards. I hope they button that up.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Please stop giving the ball to Zeke. It’s a wasted play every time.

Can the coaches open their eyes and let Zeke freaking rest. He has no explosiveness

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Our receivers are back and he has time, has anyone seen our 160 million QB tonight???
There he is throwing a 1 yard pass again.....
That's what happens when the oline plays like complete trash.

Reactions: CWR

Chuck 54

Reaction score
why is KM play calling 1 yard routes ??!?!!?!?
Come on man….he isn’t. Those are the check downs you have to have to avoid sacks and ints. We all love Ceedee, but he’s still young. He needs Cooper opening things up for him. When he gets the bracketed coverage on him, the other guys can’t win the way he can when Cooper gets bracketed.

Most of our completed passes are to guys who are covered very tightly. A drive from your own five that results in a FG and halftime is a huge win compared to punting it back.

I hope Coop gets an IV at halftime and is able to play more

CWR

Reaction score
19-24 177yds and 1 TD

I dont think he's been awesome, but he's been pretty good and some of yall spent the first half trashing him.

Zero run game. CDs big catch was ruled a RUN also. So I guess that counts as a run game, but Zeke and Pollard can't get anything, and the run blocking isn't there either.

Mark my words, if we can't fix this run game we are in trouble moving forward. This team was such a threat because we were beating defenses both ways. We look real limited lately.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This team can't run block AT ALL. No power at the LOS.

Yea it’s pretty pathetic. O-line is a major need in the off season. Interior other than Martin is weak. Collins looks awful. And of course Tyron will miss games next year for sure.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Everybody is complaining about the offense but the problem is not all DAK. It is mostly about the offensive line. It has been a few weeks that the opponent don’t show any respect to our line the run game and they play lots of coverage. That’s all because of the inability of the offensive line to create any holes for the run and hold well against the rush.

All start with them.

Just as Zeke is getting a lot of blame, but the OL is not opening up anything for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.